What makes you different?
Taking the time to answer this question is one of the most important exercises that you can do as an artist.
Here are ten questions to get your creative juices flowing:
1) Where do you come from?
2) What lights you up?
3) What is it about you that makes your story compelling?
4) What do you stand for?
5) What do you stand against?
6) What made you decide to become an artist?
7) What struggles have you had to overcome that define who you are?
8) What struggles are you currently going through?
9) Was there a point at which you were almost ready to give up?
10) What message would you like to impart upon the world?